Friday, June 20, 2008

Holy Crow...er... Crap

[As transcribed by Mommy]

So Mommy forgot to mention that yesterday I heard Leslie say "Holy Crow!" to which I replied, "I think you mean Holy Crap." I think Frankenstein is teaching me words I probably shouldn't repeat.

Anyway, we camped out last night, and it was awesome! I got to sleep with a snail above my head! I slept all night long in the tent, but as soon as the sun was up, so was I. Mommy convinced me to go back to sleep until at least 6. I guess she was pretty tired since Bays, as I like to call him these days, kept her up half the night getting in and out of the covers.

After breakfast, Mommy and I headed out for my favourite place (not really): Fabricland! She bought some buttons or something, and we also got a whole bunch of loot at Value Village. Mommy found an ugly chair to replace the one I peed on, some sheets for fabric, a new picture frame, and a couple of books for me. We walked over to the mall to get some yellow moisturizer for Mommy, then Grandpa came to pick us and our new chair up. Mommy wheeled me around the store in the chair, and I really wanted to ride home in it, but Mommy and Grandpa both said no. I complained loudly.

Mommy and I had kinda thought about going to see a Panda movie in the afternoon, but I was kinda grumpy, so we had a nap instead. When we woke up, it was dinner time! I helped Gammy and Grandpa make a salad for dinner. I liked the egg, chickpeas, and cucumbers, but I did not like the lettuce. I surprised everyone by asking for sesame dressing.

When dinner was over, I didn't want to go back downstairs, so I complained very loudly, but nobody heeded my cries, and I got sent to my room for my efforts. Once I had calmed down again, I talked to Aunt Trina and Zoe on the phone. Then I talked to Papa on the phone. And then I talked to Nana on the phone. And then I talked to Daddy on the computer. And then I went to bed. Goodnight!

I love you, Daddy! Have a nice boat ride to Saint- Tropez!

Oh, I almost forgot. I'm starring in a couple of short films over on Flickr.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meanwile, over in France, Daddy and Paul slept in and then went to the supermarket for some groceries after a quick lunch. Then it was off to the beach! The rare sight of Daddy sunbathing could be had by all, although the glare from his ivory-white body was hard to take.

After a beach party for Canadians put on by the Globe and Mail, Daddy and Paul took some friends out for dinner, and then had a great evening just strolling up and down the boardwalk with friends until the wee hours of the morning.

He misses Clover and Mommy more than anyone thought possible!

7:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!