Tuesday, June 10, 2008

An Hour with Nandy Panda

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was in bed with my folks at about 4:30 in the morning, and boy, was it ever party time. Evan doesn't remember any of it, so he must have slept through it - all he knows is that I was passed out in bed with Mommy as he left for work.

Mommy and I did some gardening today (I love watering all of the plants, including the weeds), and managed to get in another game of tennis in the back yard (Basil makes a great tennis ball retriever). It started raining, so we came in and hung out... I played alone in Mommy's bedroom with Nandy Panda for, like, an hour! We watched some TV, played with Play-Dough, and had dinner once Evan got home.

He and I played another game of tennis outside, but I got tuckered out and needed to go to bed. He can't believe that the crazy thunderstorm outside isn't waking me up.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!