Thursday, June 26, 2008

I won't say no to that.

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was Wednesday, which means it was time for our weekly playgroup over at the park. It went swimmingly well - I played chase with some of my friends, and my new toy octopus was a huge hit. I kinda invited myself over to Julie & Sara's for lunch, and they were only happy to have Mommy and I. I made faces at baby james and made him laugh... then I devoured all of the shepherd's pie Julie served, and then I devoured everyone else's. We stayed until pretty late in the afternoon!

Mommy and I did a few errands before going home... we bought some stuff and mailed some parcels. I saw a little baby at the mall and told Mommy that I thought he was cuter than me... Mommy said that wasn't the case, and I thought about it for a second before replying "Well, I won't say no to that."

Daddy brought Leslie home from work, which was cool! We all enjoyed a lovely dinner before I had one heck of a great bath.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!