Monday, June 16, 2008

Joyeuse Fête des Pères!

[As transcribed by Mommy]

Since it was Father's Day today, we let Evan sleep in a bit, then we woke him with a nice breakfast and present in bed. He really seemed to like them both. Upstairs, we gave Grandpa a nice card that I picked out myself. I even signed my name by myself with just a little help from Mommy.

In the afternoon, we all piled into the car with Grandpa, and drove Evan to the airport. He's going to Cannes (like a can of noodles) in France, all the way across the ocean. That's a long way. The drive was fun. There was a lot of rain that caused the roads to look like rivers, and I told Evan the same knock knock joke about a million times. I love knock knock jokes. We said good bye to Evan at the airport as I freaked out about not going to the zoo. Mommy considered hitting Daddy over the head, so he couldn't escape.

I was pretty grumpy for the rest of the day. Before bed Mommy and I watched a little TV. I danced along.

I love you, Daddy, and I miss you. So does Mommy.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daddy has arrived in Cannes after a several-hour delay in Toronto which caused him to miss his connecting flight to Nice.

It is warm, breezy, and his rental apartment is big enough for fifty people. Daddy is gonna have a shower, and then go back to missing his family, who he loves very very very much!

- Daddy

9:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!