Wednesday, June 11, 2008

One Noodle at a Time

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I slept the whole night in my own bed (through a thunderstorm, even) for the first time in, like, weeks! Yay! When my parents woke me before Evan went to work, I told him all about the dream I had: "I was swimming in a cup of milk. Like a big noodle!"

Mommy and I had a nice day in the lovely weather - we took a trip to the quilting store and checked some stuff out, and even hit the toy store on the way home and bought a new book. Once we got home, we played tennis outside, I went over to visit my grandparents, watched TV, played with my play-dough... the usual stuff.

Mommy made us all a fancy shrimp / eggplant / curry / noodle dinner... I ate that thing one noodle at a time. It took so long that by the time I was finished it was pretty much time for bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!