Thursday, June 05, 2008

Pantsless Dinner Prep

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Guess what? I slept with Mommy and Basil again last night. Daddy had the couch. The streak continues.

Today I was a little bit whiny and clingy to Mommy. My fever seems to be gone, but I wouldn't exactly claim to have recovered... I was kinda moody and tired today. I stuck to Mommy like glue, particularly while she was trying to exercise. I like to help by running circles around her as she tries to stand on the Wii Balance Board.

Mommy and Gammy and I took a trip to the garden centre, which was fun - after we came home, I offered to help Grandpa make dinner and started to take my pants off for no reason. It was weird. After our dinner, I bailed on a game of frisbee with Daddy outside and asked to go to sleep.

Check out the latest dumb site Daddy's put together with friends at work... it's starting to pick up some traffic.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!