Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pointing out the Bums

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I ate breakfast on the new patio furniture Mommy and Daddy picked up vi Craigslist last night. The marmalade Daddy brought from France sure was great!

Mommy's neck kinda hurt today, so we took the bus over to the chiropractor's office. While he fixed Mommy's neck, I pointed out all of the bums on the anatomy charts. Once we were done, we took the bus to Daddy's neck of the woods... we surprised he and his friends for lunch, and then headed back to his office so that we could go with him as he went home early from work (due to being pretty jetlagged still). On the way home, though, Mommy got really sick, so... we had to go back to his office. But then we left a second time.

I watched TV while Mommy napped and Daddy sorted through his trip photos... I did the grocery shopping with my parents right before dinner, which was pretty cool, and then I was really ready for bed.

Listening to: Sigur Ros - Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!