Saturday, June 28, 2008

Spider & Paint

[As transcribed by Daddy]

As Daddy was putting his shoe on this morning, he encountered probably the biggest spider any of us have seen outside of a zoo already trying it on. Basil chased it away before we could eliminate it... we lived in fear of it until the end of the day, when Grandpa found and took care of it.

Mommy and I went outside to paint the new patio furniture and had a blast - Mommy took care of the furniture itself, and I made sure I got brown paint all over Mommy's arms, clothes, legs, and underpants. I can't stress enough how hilarious I found it.

After the spider had been taken care of and we had our dinner, Daddy drove Mommy and I to the beaches and we got some ice cream - despite the fact that all the brown paint on Mommy's thighs and underpants made it look as though she had had a really unfortunate accident.

Listening to: Girl Talk - Feed The Animals


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!