Sunday, June 29, 2008

Staying Up Late

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Cousins Robin, Brian, Nevi, and Skye were to come over today, which mad me pretty hyped ever since I was woken up by the crazy thunderstorm this morning. After I woke up my folks, we went to take Mommy to the chiropractor's... I watched closely and once again commented (erroneously) on the anatomy charts.

We grabbed a huge breakfast and started tidying the house for our visitors... after a late lunch, Daddy and I drove Mommy to the butcher's and then dropped her off at the subway so that she could have a nice afternoon with Leslie and friends. I tricked Daddy and watched TV once we got home - he had no idea I had been forbidden from watching any today. Ha-ha! Dinner with my grandparents.

Mommy came back pretty late, but it was okay because I was allowed to stay up late until all or our visitors arrived. Once they got here they were kinda tired - but I was so wired I literally ran circles around them!

Daddy put up the photos from his trip to France. You can check 'em out.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!