Monday, June 09, 2008

Tennis, Anyone?

[As transcribed by Daddy]

At some point in the night, I joined my folks in bed... and together, we all slept in until 10:30! We all got out of bed, rummaged around, waited for reports from Swaziland of Naisa's wedding, had some lovely blueberry pancakes for brunch, talked to Aunt Trina on the phone, and got our show on the road.

We went to the mall so that Evan could buy some more clothing suitable for a Mediterranean beach (not to mention bubble tea and stuff), and then we headed to the sporting good store so Evan could buy some sandals. While we were there, I oddly took to a tennis racket - my folks indulged me, and let me have it.

After we did the weekly grocery shopping, we came home - Evan and I went into the back yard and "played tennis" (he lobbed me a ball and I'd hit it into the ravine in the backyard) for close to a full hour. I loved it, and loved the encouragement and enthusiasm from my father, too.

Dinner, bath, bed. Still sniffly.

Listening to: Coldplay - Viva La Vida


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!