Sunday, June 01, 2008

Walking from Toronto to Pickering

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was in bed with my folks pretty early last night... I partied as they slept. It's one of those things that I do.

We were all up pretty early today, Daddy snoozed on the couch while he claimed to be looking after me as Mommy did her exercises. After that, we hung out outside for a while before doing the weekly grocery shopping. We came home, had some lunch, and headed out to the bookstore. Daddy and I sat in the corner and sampled many books before settling on a couple we liked.

We chased a thunderstorm across the city after that, and arrived at Rouge Beach Park. The weather was chilly on the lake, but warm along the river. Weird! We went for a short walk (we walked the tiny bridge over the river from Toronto to Pickering) before heading home, where I played frisbee in the backyard with my folks.

Listening to: Iggy Pop - Lust For Life


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!