Monday, June 30, 2008

We've Got Spores!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up and at 'em early this morning - ready and eager to play with my cousins Nevik and Skye and Robin and Brian! It's nice for my parents that Nevi and I are getting old enough that we actually play with each other and enjoy it, rather than simply existing in the same space. The best part came when we all hung out in the street in front of the house, drew all over the road with sidewalk chalk, and rode Nevi's Likeabike up and down the street! I loved it!

After more playing and some lunch, it was time for the Montreal crew to head home. I was so sad to see them leave - I cried and asked to go with them. To keep me from freaking out, Mommy and Evan took me out while they ran some errands... we finished off the shopping for Gammy's birthday, and went for a lovely stroll in the upper beaches, where we found a nice cheese store and stuff.

Nevi and I liked the partial demo version of the Spore video game we were playing so much that Daddy bought me the full demo version (as well as a Monster movie, seeing as how I loved the one about Toys so much). For some reason, my parents were embarrassed when I'd tell all the store cashiers today "We've got Spores!"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!