Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Well, obviously...

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Once again, I was up in the middle of the night and climbed into bed with Mommy... and fidgeted and kept her awake. I was up early, too, and poor Mommy had to fight to stay awake for a good chunk of the day. As a result, we took t kinda easy - we went to the store, but other than that we just took 'er easy, and I was extremely huggy and snuggly and paid many compliments to Mommy. She deserves them.

After lunch and an afternoon nap (for both of us), Mommy took my temperature, because I felt kinda hot. Turns out I'm running a fever! Both my parents feel kinda silly for not recognizing the glaringly obvious signs from the past few days.

I didn't want to eat dinner - partly because I was enjoying watching the circus on television, but also because I just wasn't hungry. Mommy's cooking and a generous dose of ketchup drew me in against my will, though. Before bed, we all had a nice game of frisbee and ball with my folks and Basil... fun times!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!