Thursday, June 12, 2008

Zen

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I took a nice walk over to the park this morning, where we joined all the other mommies and kids. I was really happy to see Julie and Sarah - at one point, Sarah fell down, so I brought her a dandelion, which she carried around for quite some time. It was sweet! We went to their house for lunch and to play - Sarah and I played extremely well together, and when I was quite sad to leave, Sarah came and gave me a snuggle and pats on the back to cheer me up.

Later in the afternoon, while we waited for Evan and Leslie to join us for dinner (they were trapped in a subway station), Mommy and I hung out, read some books, and silently enjoyed looking at the sky and taking in the peaceful movements of the treetops in the warm spring air. It was a very zen moment, especially for me.

Evan and Leslie got home an hour before bedtime - we all went to a restaurant where I was a little hyper, but we were all so starving that nobody really noticed how crazy I was being.

Listening to: Fleet Foxes - Fleet Foxes


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!