Thursday, July 24, 2008

Accumulated Precipitation

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I slept in a little bit this morning, and there was some confusion with Daddy's alarm clock and who turned it off, causing him to alost be late for work. Mommy and I hung some laundry on the clothesline outside, but then it started to really rain, so we had to go back outside and rescue everything. By all reports, Toronto has now had a record for accumulated rainfall in one summer (and there's still a month to go).

I was kinda cooped up... didn't watch too much television, but instead played with my dinosaurs and board games and painted more epic pictures. After the rain kinda stopped, I walked with Mommy to the drug store, and did a lot of puddle jumping on the journey. When we got back, I went over to Gammy and Grandpa's to help them make dinner, had dinner without Daddy (because Mommy and I thought he was gonna be late), and when he got home, he took Mommy and I grocery shopping.

When we got home, I asked to go to bed!

Listening to: Hans Zimmer and James Netwon Howard - The Dark Knight


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!