Friday, July 11, 2008

The Big Day

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning I went for a nice local walk with Gammy and Mommy and Basil, and then followed that up with a long ride to the Doctor's office with Mommy. I was really well behaved on the bus and subway, and even made a brand new friend in the Doctor's waiting room!

After another long ride home (during which I was once again very well behaved), Mommy and I hung out at home for the rest of the afternoon. I spent some time visiting my grandparents and my Uncle Russell, and joined my Mommy for dinner outside.

The big news came right before bed. Get this - after months and months of hoping, trying, and encouragement, I managed to poop in the potty! What an amazing event! Mommy practically threw me a party - we went around and told everybody! Poor Daddy missed it, as he was out at a press conference... but when he came home, he was so happy he got me all riled up before bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!