Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fakeout Chandelier Search

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a lovely morning with Mommy - while she tidied the bathroom and the hallway, I moved my easel and paints outside, pulled up a chair, and painted a lovely abstract painting in the warm morning breeze. Paradise!

After lunch, Mommy and Gammy and I took a drive to Fabricland. I don't really like it there, but I was on my best behaviour and was a pleasure to be around! Once we came home, I was once again a perfect little angel, in direct contrast to how I've been over the past few days.

After dinner, to reward my great mood, Daddy took Mommy and I out for ice cream - I got to have my first banana split (although I had to add sprinkles to it). We followed that up with a trip to Ikea - I love Ikea!!! I was just happy to be there, but my parents asked me to keep an eye out for a new chandelier (which was actually a cover - they were secretly buying me birthday presents).

I ended the day the way I spent it - as a perfectly happy, content, polite, and wonderfully sweet little girl!

Listening to: Nomo - Ghost Rock


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!