Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Clever Little Girl

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I made eggplant and mushroom casserole for breakfast. Seriously. Then, we made real breakfast.

Basil was pretty ill throughout the night, and as such we decided that we should stay home and keep an eye on him. We made some party favours, I learned how to work the stapler, and I painted some pictures in my room (and on my shirt) while Mommy tidied the bathroom. We took Basil to the vet in the afternoon - the new doctor pointed out that the previous vet had made a note on Basil's file: "Clever little girl."

I had several tantrums today, some of them were worse than others. At one point, I couldn't get the paint box to do what I wanted, so I threw them all out. There were other tantrums during the day, but the big one came when Daddy took me grocery shopping and he wouldn't let me out of the cart. I had to get dragged kicking and screaming to the car. Once we got home, I had an even BIGGER one when it was time for bed. Other than that, I was an angel... but boy, were my tantrums kinda brutal. My poor Mommy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!