Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Day Camp: Day One

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I could hardly contain my excitement today, for today was my first day of day camp! I knew I'd go after lunch, so I raced through both breakfast and lunch in order to hasten my excursion.

Once I got there, I was on cloud nine - I was really happy to see my old friend Iman and all the other kids and the toys and stuff. Mommy managed to say good-bye and leave me there for a few hours... when she came back to get me, and asked me how it went, I told her that I had a good time, but freaked out a little bit when the nice lady tried to put me on the toilet without the use of my special toilet seat. We can only imagine and worry exactly how badly I freaked out...

After Daddy came home from work, he and I played outside for a while before dinner. Afterwards, we invented a game where hed throw my rubber duckies at my tummy while I had a bath. I don't know why (neither does he), but I found it really funny.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!