Thursday, July 31, 2008

Day Camp: Day Three

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I got up in the middle of the night, joined my folks in bed, and proceeded to roll around, sing and dance, toss and turn, and chatter away while they tried to sleep. At one point, I literally kicked Daddy off of the bed and onto the floor.

Mommy and I had a good day - it was back to Day Camp in the afternoon, and from all accounts it went really well! We were supposed to swim in the pool, but due to a heavy rainstorm we couldn't. Instead, we played games, sang songs, and I drew a portrait of my new friend Morgan.

Mommy picked me up, and walked me to the store on the way home, and then it was back home to play in my pool outside. After Daddy came home from work, we had a nice dinner, and I went to sleep... only to wake up several hours later, having had a bad dream in which I tried to go to Gammy's to read stories, but her door was closed. I also reported that Mike Wazowski emerged from my closet to tell me the following joke:

Q: How does a lion get warm under the sun?
A: He builds a Cinnamon Bunny!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!