Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Day Camp: Day Two

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up kinda early this morning... maybe I didn't get enough sleep or something last night, because I was kinda grumpy, cranky, and n a short emotional leash all day long. When it came time to take me to day camp, Mommy was a little nervous that I'd spaz out on the staff... but from all accounts, I was a well-behaved little girl. I played with someone named 'Sage' a lot, and learned some new songs!

When it was time to come home again, I went back to being a little bit cranky and emotional. I spent a good chunk of time outside in my pool, and then got out of the pool so I could put a lot of mud into it. I had to have a post-pool bath.

After Daddy came home from work, he joined Mommy and I for pork chops (I called them "Chork Pops"), which none of could finish - me because I was too tired. I went to bed an hour early.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!