Friday, July 25, 2008

Dinosaur Skeletons

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Man, was I ever insistent on having a peach sliced into fifths in my cereal this morning.

I sure am into Dinosaurs nowadays... maybe it's because of my new toy set, and all of the cool dinosaur videos I've been watching on the internet. Mommy was so moved by my new fascination that she up and hauled me over to the big museum downtown to check out some dinosaur skeletons (Mommy made sure I understood the difference between actual dinosaurs and a dinosaur skeleton)! Once we got there, I gasped - those things were BIG - but I wasn't afraid. Much to Daddy and Nana's chagrin, Mommy forgot to bring the camera.

We had a blast at the museum - we also checked out some other exhibits. I really liked the bat cave and the bug exhibit. I have to say, I did not find the Roman artifacts very interesting at all. On the subway ride home, I fell asleep in Mommy's lap.

I got to meet one of Gammy's friends once we got home, although I was mad that he parked his truck in front of our driveway.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!