Wednesday, July 02, 2008

First Fireworks

[As transcribed by Daddy]

After lunch and a visit with the Nixons, Mommy and Daddy and I loaded into the car and drove and drove until we found the same strawberry patch we went to just over a year ago. This time, however, I didn't simply eat all of the berries within reach - I helped pick them, played in the straw, and helped my parents! And then I devoured our berries. We managed to get quite the large haul!

I napped in the car on the way home... Leslie came over and joined us for some dinner outside. I was given permission to stay up really late in order to see the Canada day fireworks... in the meantime, we played with some sparklers, Daddy's old friend Sharon came over, and then we aaaalll walked over to the park to watch the fireworks. It was great for everyone to watch my reaction - I loved the huge explosions, the pretty colours, and all the excitement. All I could do was scream "WOOAAAAAH!" into the night. Pretty amazing!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!