Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Happy Birthday Gammy!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and Daddy and I all managed to sleep in this morning. We all hung out and played for a while, and I made up a new version of one of my favourite poems ("Alligator Pie") with a few rhymes of my own that really had my parents laughing. Apparently, I inadvertently used some naughty-sounding words.

After Mommy baked a pie and we had a quick lunch, and then the Nixons arrived to visit Gammy on her birthday. As quickly as they arrived, though, we headed out to the zoo for the first time in ages. It was packed! The new Australasia pavilion was small, but interesting (Daddy's still on about the aquarium he was at last week).

We all came home, had a great Thai dinner with my grandparents and the Nixons, had a happy birthday celebration (with pie and balloons!) for Gammy, and really had a hard time going to bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!