Monday, July 14, 2008

Have You Ever Seen a Horse Poop on a Dog?

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It's always nice to start a Sunday with a long, relaxing bath, especially after a tossy and turny night spent in my parents' bed. While Mommy tidied the bathroom afterwards, I played in my room and hung out with Daddy.

Anyway, after a lovely little lunch outside, Mommy and Daddy and I drove back to the mall we went to yesterday to return our broken Ice Cream Maker... and once again, I coerced Daddy into springing for some bubble tea. Yummy!

Next, we drove west to Petticoat Creek over in Pickering. We had a nice walk along the bluffs and played a fun game of tag on the field. At one point, I was gonna pee in the woods, but I got stage fright and forgot about it. I did, however, crack up my parents with my spontaneous lyrics to the song "Down by the Bay": "Have you ever seen a horse... poop on a dog?!"

After some delicious corn chowder for dinner, I threw a tantrum before taking Basil for a walk around the block with Gammy and Nee Nee. But then I got over myself and we had a nice walk regardless.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!