Monday, July 28, 2008

I don't like my family anymore!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I really wanted to bring Daddy breakfast in bed this morning, so Mommy and I put that plan into action before we all headed out for the day. We picked up Leslie at her place and then drove to Glen Williams, where we stopped at one of our favorite bakeries for a bite to eat.

Then it was back to yesterday's berry patch in Milton - today it was waaaaay crazier than yesterday, but we spent a heck of a lot longer picking raspberries, more blueberries, and some black raspberries, too. I had a pretty good time, but started overheating and getting kinda tired. After waiting in line for what felt like hours to pay for our haul, we dropped Leslie off at her parents' house and headed home. I helped Mommybake all kinds of crisps and cobblars... after being chastised for putting my hand in the sugar bag, I exclaimed "I DON'T LIKE MY FAMILY ANYMORE!" and ran into my room. My parents cheered me up after they stopped laughing.

Daddy and I had a great game of tennis in the backyard before we had Cool Uncle Gareth's steak taco recipe for dinner. After that we had a sudden freak thunderstorm, and after that I went for a walk up and down the street jumping in puddles. Photos coming soon!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!