Friday, July 04, 2008

Jammin'

[As transcribed by Daddy]

We all slept in this morning (probably due to my late night last night) - and almost remembered a little bit too late that Mommy had a chiropractor's appointment. I ran all the way to the bus stop - and we caught it just in the nick of time, too.

While we were there, I had many anatomy questions for Babak, and helped him fix Mommy's back. Afterwards, we took the bus most of the way to Value Village and Fabricland, where we bought some odds and ends, and then went home for lunch.

The two of us then set to making several jars of strawberry jam with our berry haul from the other day. I had my regular mid-afternoon screaming tantrum, got over it quickly, and got back to making jam, strawberry "popstickles", and pudding. I had to have a bath. While Mommy made dinner, I talked to Nana (who I taught how to properly sing 'Happy Birthday') and Aunt Trina on the phone.

I haven't worn a diaper to bed in almost a week, with no accidents!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!