Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Little Jimmy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Having a helpless, hairless, and defenseless little newborn baby squirrel to take care of made Mommy pretty sad. We put it back outside, but when it's Mommy didn't come to get it, we had no choice but to call Toronto Animal Services, who sent a nice man over to take "Little Jimmy" away. We're happy to know that its last few hours were spent with loving humans who kept it warm, fed it soy milk, and watched it poop. Basil is happy to see it go.

For the rest of the day, Mommy and I just kinda hung out and took it easy. Mommy napped and read her book, and I played with my toys and made one heck of a large painting. We played with some of new board games - awesome! We were gonna do a whole lot more, but never got around to it.

At one point today, I really wanted a drink of water. I mean, I seriously wanted a drink of water. I really really wanted a drink of water.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!