Thursday, July 10, 2008

Mapmenino

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I slept in this morning - I missed Daddy as a result, and kinda woke up a-fightin' with Mommy. After a few short battles, Grandpa drove us down to the beach, where we went for a bit of a walk, played in a playground, avoided another, and looked in a few stores. We shared a Frappuccino from Starbucks before heading into a new lingerie store. While Mommy waited in the changing booth, I kept bringing her new bras and stuff... we left with a lot less money then we went in with. I was very helpful.

After a jaunt to the butcher's and several bus rides, we were home again. Mommy and I did a lot of baking - bread, a Cherry Galette, and other stuff (I chopped the champignons). I've gotten really good at sneaking away from my Mom after a bath and streaking through the house.

After Evan got home from work, we played in the backyard... we laid on the ground with our faces to the sky and watched a very friendly butterfly land on our hands and faces! I named it "Mapmenino" (rhymes with 'Cappuccino').


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!