Thursday, July 17, 2008

Mixed Media

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy woke up with a pretty brutal headache, but nonetheless was able to get a lot of stuff done with me today - we made some bread, brewed a new batch of ice cream (with the terrible ice cream maker we've been jumping through hoops for), and did some more cleaning. Not too bad! I spent a lot of time in my room, playing all by myself... my parents love listening to me on the baby monitor as I talk to my toys and play little games and stuff.

Once again, I was a really good girl today (playing outside in my pool, and using paint to attach bits of paper to my paintings, mixed-media style) and didn't throw tantrums or anything. Towards the end of the day, it looked as though I was gonna get a little bit cranky, but then Daddy came home from work and played hide and seek with me outside.

A few seconds ago, as Daddy was writing all this down, I called out in a scary, shrill, high-pitched falsetto wail. In my sleep. Daddy checked on me - I'm fine, and still sleeping. Still, it creeped him out.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!