Friday, July 18, 2008

Modern Composer

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was another day of crazy bus and subway navigating for Mommy and I! We went to visit Babak, who fixed Mommy's back - I renamed one of the therapy balls in his exercise room "Beanie Begeenie". After that, we went over to a nearby dollar store, where Mommy bought a bunch of stuff for my birthday party on the weekend. Awesome!

We walked over to the bus stop, rode for a few minutes, hopped on a subway, rode for a few minutes, hopped on another bus, and arrived at the butcher, where I wanted to touch everything in the place. We took another two buses home, and were kinda exhausted. I watched my Monster movie with Gammy, while we all suffered with the dire situation that comes with living with a gassy dog.

After Daddy came home from work, I made up a song for him at dinner::

There's a little peanut
Sittin' in the garden
Smelling all the beautiful flowers.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!