Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Naked Batman

[As transcribed by Daddy]

The big news today is that Mommy emptied all the sand out of my crab sandbox, and filled it with water! Now, instead of a crab sandbox, I have a 'crab pool box' (!?)! It was pretty fun - I put all of my rubber duck collection in there and played... Mommy also ran the sprinkler, which I flirted with running through. I'd scurry through, tell Mommy I didn't like it, and then do it all over again. In the meantime, Mommy completely cleaned out and re-organized all of our kitchen cupboards, cabinets, drawers, and shelves.

I had a bath before bed... I let myself out, put on nothing but Basil's 'Electrodog' cape, and ran around the backyard claiming to be "Naked Batman." When Mommy told me it was time for bed, I resolutely refused, as "There's no time for bed... there are still people out there that need to be rescued!" I rescued Nandy Panda from certain doom, had my customary warm milk, and went to bed anyway.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!