Monday, July 07, 2008

Not Much

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up in the middle of the night, having had my very first no-diapers-to-bed accident. At that point, though, my exhausted Daddy (who had been up really late working on layout concepts for work) had just come to bed... he didn't end up getting very much sleep.

I had a nice day, I guess... I wanted to go out and go to the zoo or go for a walk in the woods, but Daddy had to stay at home and work, and he was pretty exhausted and wired and stressed out anyway. He took a few catnaps, while I managed to pass the time by playing in my room and stuff.

After dinner (Mommy did homemade tempura, which Daddy ate hardly any of, but we all loved), I hung out and watched some television before going to bed. All in all, we didn't do much of anything today, but Daddy got (most of) his work done, and I had an alright day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!