Monday, July 21, 2008

Number Two

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I played with my new toys and stuff this morning while my parents struggled to stay awake... eventually, after lunch, we loaded into the car and headed back to the mall to return yet another broken ice cream maker. Of course, I took advantage of the situation to lobby for some bubble tea, which was awesome. We headed home after a quick stop for coffee and a drive int he rain.

Only a few moments after we got home, I kinda surprised everyone by actually pooping in the potty for the second time (I also had an accident in my undies, but my folks are overlooking that)!!! In their excitement, we immediately headed back out and got to the toy store before it closed... I picked out a cool dinosaur toy set (as though I didn't get enough new stuff over the past few days), came home, and played with it until it was time for bed.

On an interesting note, while we were walking back to the car from the toy store, I remarked to nobody in particular that hopefully, one day I'll learn to play the bagpipes.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!