Saturday, July 26, 2008

Pedicures for All

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I went to the chiropractor's this morning (something we forgot to do yesterday)... I had a blister on my foot, so I rode in my little stroller. After that, we took a couple of buses down to the beaches, grabbed some salads and had a picnic and played in the playground. Before going home again, we went to the butcher.

Once we were home, we were both kinda exhausted - so we both had pedicures care of Mommy. I've got pink nail polish on my left foot, and red on my right. Basil got a pedicure, too (no polish) and then we gave him a much-needed bath. He sure goes bonkers after he gets cleaned.

When Daddy came home from work, he joined Mommy and I for a fun game of hide & seek in the backyard. Daddy taught me how to do 'running high-fives', which tuckered me out just in time for bed.

I hope you like the new blog layout! Daddy will try to iron out the bugs within the next few days.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!