Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Phở Shizzle

[As transcribed by Daddy]

After my party on Saturday, we left a bunch of squeaky rubber ducks in my little swimming pool in the backyard. Last night we all awoke in the wee hours of the morning to hear the raccoons outside playing with them!

This morning, Mommy and I took the subway downtown so that we could wait in line to get my social insurance number thing. I had to wait in the little room for about an hour and was very well behaved, but was happy when Daddy showed up to take to a nice restaurant for Phở, which was really good! Mommy took me to a bookstore really quickly, I got some new books, and then we waited in anothe rline to pick up Mommy's new Canadian Permanent Residence Card!

We took the subway home, and found two things waiting for us - Daddy's long-overdue and much needed tax return, and a newborn abandoned squirrel, which Basil was pretty afraid of. Mommy and I took care of the so-called "Little Guy", keeping him warm and stuff.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!