Saturday, July 05, 2008

The Rubber Ducks that Saved Mommy's Sanity

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Poor Mommy... she's pretty exhausted. She didn't sleep at all last night, and was pretty out of it all day long. Luckily, I happened upon a bag of new rubber duckies for my upcoming birthday party. I loved them so much that Mommy just let me have them... I played with those ducks in my bedroom for almost the entire day. I took them outside to show them my sandbox, I introduced them to all of my other toys, and made up little stories with them and stuff.

After a bath and a long sleepy snuggle with Mommy, Daddy came home from work and took Mommy and I out for pizza and wings. I ate like a horse - nobody realized how hungry I was. I managed to go to sleep pretty easily again tonight... somehow, Mommy didn't conk out while putting me to bed!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!