Sunday, July 06, 2008

Scary Parts

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning, Daddy and I played together in my room for a long time - we put on puppet shows for each other, and played some musical instruments. I kinda learned the alphabet song on the toy xylophone... but also kinda not.

Mommy and Daddy and I went to the grocery store, picked up some picnic fixins, and then picked up Leslie on the way out to Belfountain for a nice picnic and hike. I did pretty well, and especially enjoyed playing Pooh Sticks off of the bridge. We all stopped for ice cream on the way home, after which I promptly passed out.

We dropped Leslie off and I had a nice dinner before watching my Monster movie again and joining my folks to watch Doctor Who. I like the scary parts in the show, but get bored when it's not frightening. I'm a weird kid.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!