Thursday, July 03, 2008

Sidewalk Time-Out

[As transcribed by Daddy]

While Mommy and Daddy got ready for work, I went to visit the Nixons and my Grandparents, who fed me breakfast. Mommy and I made muffins anyway. After mowing the lawn and having lunch, the two of us (with Basil) hiked over to Home Depot to pick up some grass seed. On the way home, thirsty, I started really whining. Mommy had me take a time-out on the sidewalk, but two houses later I really started yelling and screaming. Mommy had to physically quiet me on the rest of the way.

I was sent to my room, where I slammed the door and shrieked for a long time! Mommy went in, tried to quiet me, and I really fought. She held me down until I would stop fighting, cuddle her, and fall asleep. Mommy snoozed with me... and we woke up several hours later!

Daddy came home from work late - but we had only been awake for about five minutes. He and I played in the backyard, and then he grabbed us all some cheeseburgers for dinner before we did the weekly grocery shopping. I was pretty wired - two late nights in a row - and fought going to sleep.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!