Sunday, July 13, 2008

Socca de Nice

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Really early this morning, I had another accident in my bed, and joined my folks in theirs. Mommy and I were up early, and got something of a head start on the weekend / cleaning.

Daddy joined us in doing a slew of weekend laundry, dishwashing, sweeping, cleaning, and dusting while I supervised and watched some television. Once we were adequately done with tidying, we all went out for a drive to look for an ice cream maker. On the way, we accidentally discovered the chick pea flour Daddy's been looking for at a new supermarket! After that, we went to the mall, filled our bellies with bubble tea, and located a relatively inexpensive (but good) ice cream maker.

After another quick stop for some groceries, we headed home and Mommy made use of that chick pea flour and made Socca de Nice at Daddy's request. We enjoyed it - but man oh man, did it ever seem to tire us out.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!