Thursday, August 07, 2008

Baseball Hats

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was pouring like a monsoon out there today, so all of our options were kinda limited as far as going out. After breakfast, Mommy and Daddy went out (to the "news store", which has got to be boring, so I didn't want to go), so I stayed home with Nana. We made cole slaw, chocolate chip cookies, lunch, played video games, and rolled around on the floor with Basil and Charlie. We had a great time!

I greeted Mommy and Daddy upon their return by pooping in the potty. Later, Nana and Mommy and Daddy and I went to Kohls, where I tried on a twenty dollar baseball hat, meandered with Daddy, and got kinda bored. Lucky for Mommy, she found an awesome kitchen mixer with the (probably) wrong price tag... we left with Nana having bought her a 300 dollar appliance for about 170.

After some dinner, Mommy and Daddy took me out shopping (again!) to Target, where I got a load of loot - clothes, my customary 'pooped in the potty reward' Buzz Lightyear toy, and a three dollar baseball hat.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!