Monday, August 18, 2008

Better than Hot Cheesecake

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I let Daddy (who is down with a pretty bad head cold) sleep in this morning. When he woke up, I watched television, she tidied, and he organized yesterday's photograph haul until lunch. We all played home hide and seek in the front yard, and then Leslie came over so that we could all go for a hike.

We drove out to Rouge Park and had a fairly decent hike through some heavy flora, despite all the bugs and Daddy's snot-headed crankiness. I had such a good time, I could be heard to exclaim "Walking in the woods is better than Hot Cheesecake." Whatever that means.

Next we did the grocery shopping - Daddy's headache was replaced by a veracious appetite, and he started eating stuff off the shelves. We came home, had a massive dinner, and watched the Olympics - I was really really wound up for some reason, and had a tough time going to bed.

Listening to: Shearwater - Rook


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!