Friday, August 29, 2008

The Blaahst Front

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy put a movie in the DVD player for me this morning, and it took me a minute or two, but was overjoyed when I discovered it was the film version of a Dinosaur book I picked up a few days ago. I absolutely loved it - my favourite part was when the meteor hit, and the blast front (pronounced, as anyone who knows me will tell you, "blaahst front") and everything was destroyed.

As scheduled, Cool Uncle Gareth arrived this afternoon, and I was completely overjoyed to see him... and I pretty much harassed him for most of the afternoon while Mommy baked a pie. I told him all about the fair, my toys, dinosaurs, and that sort of thing.

After Daddy came home, he and I played outside for a bit, and then we joined Mommy and Basil and Cool Uncle Gareth for a walk around the neighbourhood before bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!