Sunday, August 03, 2008

Continuing Birthday

[As transcribed by Daddy]

After last night's arrival in New Hampshire during the wee hours of the morning, you'd figure that we'd all sleep better, but... alas, that wasn't to be. We were all pretty tired - even Nana and Jim, who waited up for us. I was up at seven in the morning! Crazy!

I had a nice visit with Nana and Jim and Charlie, as did my folks - we even had another third birthday party for me in the early afternoon... I got to go to the supermarket with my parents and Nana and pick out a cake!

I got some cool presents, including some clothes, art stuff, and a big doll! After that, Nana and my folks and I went to the mall... I got to ride on the merry-go-round (see photo) and the toy train and stuff, and then I got to buy some crafty stuff with Mommy. I was a really good girl.

We came home, had some dinner, and then we all passed out pretty early.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!