Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Copper / Wool Anniversary

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I slept in a bit and was kinda groggy and unamused when I woke up and saw the anniversary presents my parents made for each other (a wool felt crow with copper wiring legs from Mommy, and a wool felting book and three "Mommy", "Daddy", and "Clover" copper wire figurines from Daddy). Mommy's cold is still in full force, though, so she was a bit of a zombie today. Incidentally, I think "zombie" is a really funny word.

I'm getting really really good about using the potty - not only am I able to go all by myself now, but I'm so excited about it that I will provide a graphic verbal play-by-play to anyone within earshot. Not much else happened today... I'm getting really fed up with watching the Olympics.

I was the only one eating dinner tonight - Mommy and Daddy had a nice date out after I went to bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!