Thursday, August 14, 2008

Cutlery Pro

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I crawled into bed with my folks kinda early last night, and then didn't sleep well. Had a bit of a freakout deep into the morning, and woke everyone up... ergo nobody really slept well. Everyone was kinda tired and groggy for the day as a result.

I had a nice visit with Grandpa this morning, and then Mommy and I made bread dough (in lieu of cookies for Basil) - I helped Mommy put some of the clean dishes away, and I put all of the cutlery in the right places (which makes me already better at it than Daddy).

We helped Grandpa paint his office a bit, and then we went home and pulled apart our living room in an attempt to clean whatever it is on the futon that's making us all sneezy. I was a really good girl all day, in spite of the rough night!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!