Saturday, August 02, 2008

Day Camp: Day Five

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy had to drive us all to New Hampshire today, so we let him sleep in... in the morning, rather than wake him up by kicking him in the face or crotch (as is my usual routine), I visited Gammy. We had a wonderful tea party!

I went to Day Camp in the afternoon, where we had a lovely fashion show, played games, sang songs, and this time we all went and played in the swimming pool! It was so much fun! Mommy and Daddy and Gammy and Basil were there to pick me up... we went home, loaded up the car, and headed out for New Hampshire.

We got stuck in Toronto traffic early on, but had an easy go of it for the rest of the trip (and really flew through Vermont!). I napped for a good chunk of it - at one point, I dreampt that Daddy was on the Chinese Olympic Baseball team. We stopped at Fuddruckers for dinner on the New York throughway - I loved it, and my folks hated it.

We arrived at Nana's house at about 3 in the morning. I was very happy to arrive... but went to bed pretty quickly, while Daddy struggled to remember his flickr account details in order to blog.

Listening to: Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!