Friday, August 01, 2008

Day Camp: Day Four

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I were up and at 'em roasting some onions for dinner tonight . I had an okay morning, followed by a good lunch, followed by a tantrum-fueled walk to Day Camp. Once I was there, though, I was happy - I gave Iman all the flowers I collected along the way.

Today at camp there was a puppet show - according to me, it was called "Herman the Worman." I also learned a song about a bug (on a wall), and made some cool little clay art-things. Mommy came and picked me up, and then we hung out in the park for a while before heading home to do some tidying, movie watching, and packing for tomorrow's extra-long drive to New Hampshire.

After a lovely dinner, both my parents accidentally passed out, and I got to stay up a little bit before going to bed. We'll see if I let Daddy sleep in - he's got a lot of driving to do after picking me up from camp.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!