Saturday, August 30, 2008

Day Camp: Day Six

[As transcribed by Daddy]

After a nice visit with Cool Uncle Gareth this morning, Mommy and I went for a walk in the rain down to the local park, where all of my fellow Day Camp attendees had gathered for a nice end-of-summer carnival! There was a big bouncy castle, lots of games (I was really good at soccer and basketball), fishing stuff, and a really cute interactive puppet show that me and all the other kids really seemed to enjoy!

On the way home, we stopped for the customary post-Day Camp grilled cheese sandwich, and went out to the butcher to pick up some supplies for the weekend. It was pretty crazy and busy... Mommy and I bailed and got a ride home from the subway station from Grandpa. We were tuckered out - I watched my Dinosaur movie again and waited for Daddy to come home from work.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!