Monday, August 04, 2008

Flea Market?

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning Mommy and Nana and I took a drive over to the flea market (I was originally opposed to going to a market full of 'fleas'). I can't say that I liked it very much... it was kinda boring. But, regardless, I was a really good girl. There was some kid's stuff for me to get into - we ended up leaving with some new books for me.

After lunch, Mommy and Daddy decided to take off to the mall quickly to do some shopping for stuff, so I stayed with Nana, who was very happy to have me with her. We hung out and played together... it was fun! I really like her.

After dinner and dessert, Mommy and Daddy and Basil and I took a short walk in the woods after a good rainstorm... Daddy caught a big toad, but I didn't wanna touch it. I settled for walking in the squishy marsh.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!